Liberty Creek Elementary is dedicated to high levels of learning for all children in order to be successful, lifelong learners. We nurture individual strengths by providing a safe, joyful, and inclusive environment. We are committed to creating a sense of belonging and encouraging students to explore with a growth mindset. As a school, we will continue to build strong partnerships with families and the community in order to prepare students to become contributing citizens in a global society.
- Arrive at school on time.
- Come to school motivated to learn.
- Solve problems respectfully.
- Create a safe, positive, and inclusive learning environment.
- Encourage and implement learning through play and creativity.
- Provide guidance and support to help students work cooperatively.
- Work in partnership and collaboration with our school community.
- Works together interdependently in collaborative teams.
- Partner with students and staff to support academic success.
- Provide enrichment opportunities.
- Value the learning experience.
- Encourage a love of learning.
Portrait of the Central Valley Student
- Skilled, Knowledgeable Learner
- Effective Communicator
- Self-Directed Learner
- Collaborative Learner
- Quality Worker / Producer
- Complex Thinker
- Community Contributor
Nine Characteristics of High Performing Schools
- A Clear and Shared Focus
- High Standards and Expectations for All Students Effective School Leadership
- High Levels of Collaboration and Communication
- Curriculum, Instruction and Assessments Aligned with State Standards
- Frequent Monitoring of Learning and Teaching
- Focused Professional Development
- A Supportive Learning Environment
- High Levels of Family and Community Involvement